These pies are made with whipped cream and must remain refrigerated or frozen upon arrival. Keep frozen until use and thaw 24 hours under refrigeration before use. Once thawed the cream pies have a 5 day shelf life in the refrigerator.
Meringue Pies - Lemon
This pie will also arrive frozen. Keep frozen until use and thaw 24 hours under refrigeration before use. Once thawed this pie has a 5 day shelf life on the counter (shelf stable). You can also keep in the refrigerator which gives it a 7 day shelf life.
Fruit Pies - Apple and Blueberry
These pies are shelf stable and have a 5 day shelf life after thawing. Keep frozen until use.
1. Preheat oven to 380 degrees F.
2. Place frozen pie on standard sheet pan or baking screen.
3. Apply browning agent to top of pie, if desired. (eggs or milk & sprinkle with course sugar)
4. Place sheet pan on center rack in the oven.
5. Bake at 380 degrees F for 45-55 minutes, or until crust has a rich golden brown color.
6. Remove pie from oven and cool.
Please note that ovens differ greatly in their baking characteristics. The baking instructions listed above may need to be adjusted, depending on your particular oven. You should follow the suggested baking times at first, but then rely upon appearance to determine when to remove pies from oven. Also, pies should be baked in a frozen state. If pies have thawed, please reduce temperature and baking time.
Cakes - All of our cakes have a 10 day shelf life. Keep frozen until use.
*ALL PRODUCTS SHOULD NOT BE RE-FROZEN ONCE COMPLETELY THAWED*